Posted on | June 5, 2011 | 3 Comments
I’ve been working for MOO.COM, based in East London, for over the last year now and THE ONLY drawback to someone who lives in West London is the hour door to door journey on the London Underground that ends up taking two hours out of my day that I could really use for many many other things..
Now, before MOO I cycled to work (Betfair.com) around 5 Miles (there and back) every day. I played badminton at lunch time, went swimming or used the gym that was conveniently situated over the road. I’ve missed that.. It keeps your mind sharp and healthy (as well as everything else).
That was until I found out about Insanity, the 60 day Total Body Conditioning program with Shaun T.. (That I can not recommend enough)
So what’s with this Insanity workout then?? I’d been looking at how to keep fit for ages whilst at MOO.COM. If I went to a gym I figured I’d either have to get up very early in the morning or get back home even later.. Add journey times and costs to get to the gym and it started to suck away my already limited motivation to get back into the health side of things..
That’s when I discovered this amazing thing. Lazy Motivation… Don’t get me wrong. I don’t suffer from lack of motivation, but I think most of you out there understand me when I say after a long day at work, long travel schedule etc, the last thing you want to do is take even more time (and money) out of your day to do something like workout.
I’m into week 5 of the 9 week Insanity body conditioning course and it’s changed me for the good.. It’s motivational (VERY motivational), structured, versatile, hard etc and I can get home and workout straight away as it’s over 13 DVD’s. The great thing is, as soon as I’m done with my workout I’m home, not needing to battle through full changing rooms, find my locker, change and make my way home on the tube all hot and bothered. So this is what I’ve termed as lazy Motivation and as Shaun T says “I Love It”..
With a little brain power anythings possible and if you just havent figured out your own solution yet maybe you need to find your own Lazy Motivation..
As for the Insanity Workout.. Here’s a taster of what I’ve been doing every day for the last 5 weeks and let me just say, it really does work if you commit yourself to it.
Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 discs packed with cardio and plyometric drills with intervals of strength, power, resistance, and core training. No equipment or weights are needed, and you don’t have to be in extreme shape to do it. As long as you’re ready to dig deep, Shaun will help you get insane results in just 60 days.
Here’s what you get:
10 Insane Workouts (there are three bonus DVD’s you can get as well to continue with after the course ends)
- Dig Deeper & Fit Test. To start, Shaun will put your body to the test and see what you’re made of. (30 min.)
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit. Burn fat with intervals of intense lower-body plyo and sweat-inducing cardio. (42 min.)
- Cardio Power & Resistance. Build lean muscle and upper-body definition with strength-training and power moves. (40 min.)
- Cardio Recovery. Shaun goes easier on you once a week so you’re ready for the next round. (33 min.)
- Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs. Skip the intervals—this nonstop cardio workout is all extreme. (55 min.)
- Core Cardio & Balance. Take a break after month 1 and gear up for month 2 with this workout. (37 min.)
- Max Interval Circuit & Fit Test. The interval circuit that’s more intense than anything you’ve ever done before. (86 min.)
- Max Interval Plyo. Push your legs ’til they beg for mercy with power and plyo, all at your MAX. (55 min.)
- Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs. Get pushed to your limit with this extreme cardio workout. (65 min.)
- Max Recovery. Give it a rest and build strength for another round with intense moves and stretches. (47 min.)
Plus, get these 4 free gifts:
- Elite Nutrition Plan. A food plan specifically designed to fuel your body for these intense workouts.
- Fitness Guide. It’s short and to the point, with just the information you need. We want you working out—not reading.
- INSANITY® Calendar. Lets you track your progress through Month 1 and Month 2, set workout goals, and stay motivated the whole time. Plus, the Fit Test Tracker tracks your results as you transform your body.
- FREE Online Support Tools. Stay inspired with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support.
Oh, and if you know about Shaun T’s quotes then check out these great t-shirts